It’s no secret that Mr Carports builds carports, but it should be added that we build all types of carports. All the different styles, all different roof types, using different materials in any size and shape you can imagine.
In Sydney, however, there is one particular carport feature that we get asked for more regularly than anything else. It’s a carport with a tiled roof and when you look at the benefits it’s easy to see why they’re so popular.
8 benefits of building a Sydney carport with a tiled roof
- Tiled roof carports exude an air of sophistication and elegance. The tiles add a touch of architectural charm that seamlessly integrates with the overall aesthetics of most homes.
- The main reason for building a carport in the first place is to protect vehicles from the elements and a tiled roof Sydney carport does this as well as – if not better – than any carport. Roof tiles are highly resistant to all types of weather conditions, including rain, snow (which we don’t see a heck of a lot of in Sydney!), hail, and high winds. They provide a reliable barrier against the elements and help maintain the structural integrity of the building.
- Tiled roofs are cool. Not cool as in impressive, although they are certainly that. We mean they will keep your carport cooler due to the thermal mass of the tiles and reduced heat absorption. The main benefit that you’ll notice is your car will be cooler to get into on hot days. It will also make your carport cooler if you intend to use it as a part-time outdoor living area.
- A tiled roof carport will enhance the curb appeal and value of your Sydney home. When selling a home, one of the keys is to broaden appeal and with the popularity of tiled roof carports in the area, that’s exactly what you’ll achieve.
- Tiles are well-known for their durability and longevity. You can expect to get a lifespan of around 50 years from a tiled roof, however, it’s not unusual for them to last much longer.
- Tiled roofs come in various styles, materials, and colours, allowing homeowners to customise the carport’s appearance to suit their preferences. Whether traditional or contemporary, there’s a tiled roof option to match any architectural style.
- Tiled roofs require minimal maintenance. An occasional cleaning and inspection are usually all that’s required.
- Roof tiles provide excellent sound insulation, which helps reduce external noise, creating a quieter and more comfortable carport and occasional entertainment area.
Cover your Sydney carport in style
If this post has convinced you to look further into designing and building a new tiled roof Sydney carport for your home, you know who to call. We are Mr Carports, after all.
Give us a call on1800 557 782 or visit our website’s Sydney branch page and the other pages of our website to see examples of tiled roof carports that we’ve built.
Fancy a night out on the tiles? It seems like most Sydney people do, with a tiled roof carport the most popular carport in the Sydney area.